0

Autopilot

Relationship Relationships Relationships
Almost everyone has been involved in a "Relationship"

Girl falls for Boy (Or vice versa), Infatuation, Emotions, Sex, Confrontation, Love, Heart Ache, Heart break, Rehab.

Thats pretty much how almost all relationships go..We've been through it all..But I've realized just how much I may run emotionally on "Autopilot"

Auto Pilot - The ability to act and react emotionally without human assistance or mass quantities of contemplation.

I'm not quite sure if its just me, but not a lot impresses me anymore. I feel as though I've seen it all before. Personalities all clash and seem too similar. No matter the complexion, nationality, age, home town, height, or body type. Because after looking past the external, most things all seem the same. I'm not caught of guard, surprised or even shocked any more..

I haven't been excited about the "pursuit" since my first. Ever since then things just seem like a chase just to taste that feeling of that first. So new..So pure..So raw..No matter HOW that first ended, the feeling for most is the same.. Pure...And most of us think and believe that first amazing feeling to be love. And honestly most of us haven't felt a feeling that great since.

Thats why so many females stay in the cycle of being hurt by men..And so many dudes see no point of "relations INSIDE of a relationship"...Because it all seems the same..Difference is once you grow old and mature, you find someone that you can get along with.. Someone nice that will be their for you like you will them..Support system..Number 1 fan..Question is, is that love...Or "adaptation"..aka "settling"..Im sure if most people were asked if they could have their first love (fixed and working smoothly) over the relationship they in now, most people would pick their first love lol...

Maybe thats just how life works though...All a learning experience..Thats probably why I function on Autopilot..

0 comments:

Post a Comment